Call Center Training
Whether we choose to embrace them or cannot stand being interrupted by their calls, call centers are a business element that is here to stay. This course will help call center agents learn to make the most of their telephone-based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard. Each phone interaction has elements of sales and customer service skills, which we will explore in detail during this energizing and practical three-day workshop.
How You Will Benefit:
- Develop an understanding of the nuances of body language and verbal skills.
- Learn aspects of verbal communication such as tone, cadence, and pitch.
- Demonstrate an understanding of questioning and listening skills.
- Acquire comfort with delivering bad news and saying no.
- Learn effective ways to negotiate.
- Understand the importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages.
- Use tools to facilitate communication.
- Realize the value of personalizing interactions and developing relationships.
- Practice vocal techniques that enhance speech and communication ability.
- Personalize techniques for managing stress.
What You Will Cover:
- What’s missing in telephone communication?
- Verbal communication.
- Who are your customers?
- Questioning and listening skills.
- Asking the right questions.
- Vocal exercises.
- Sales by phone.
- Taking messages.
- Staying out of voice mail jail.
- A look back.
- Cold and warm calls.
- Developing and perfecting a script.
- Going above and beyond.
- Handling objections.
- High impact moments.
- Tips for chatty and difficult callers.
- Phone tag and getting the call back.
- Stress busting.
- News from within.