A great presenter has two unique qualities: appropriate skills and personal confidence. This confidence comes from knowing what you want to say and being comfortable with your communication skills. In this workshop, you will master the skills that will make you a great presenter.
What You Will Cover:
- Identify ways to gain rapport with your audience
- Learn techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
- Recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention
- Develop techniques to create a professional presence
- Learn some different ways to prepare and organize information
- Prepare, practice, and present a short presentation