Contact Us

CHANGE has six branches in Dokki, Maadi, Nasr City, Heliopolis, Haram and 5th Settlement. You can choose the nearest one to you or just let us help you deciding.

How can I know my level?

By a placement test in which your language skills ( Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing) will be evaluated by one of our English instructors.

How many students are in each class?

The maximum number of students inside each classroom is 12.

I do not know what kind of training I should have to prepare myself for the job market.

You can come to CHANGE and one of our advising team will guide you to the best training programs you should have to prepare yourself for the job market.

How can I pay the fees for a course I'm taking?

You can pay in any branch or in the branch you study in.

Who needs a business English course?

The people for whom business English is most useful are probably those who are already working in businesses where English is necessary for some part of their work, and who have therefore had the opportunity to see what they can and can’t do effectively in English. These, together with people who are on the point of changing their jobs and facing new demands, are usually called “post-experience trainees”. Of course others can benefit too – people who are just going to start on a career in business, having perhaps finished a university course. However, the English emphasis in these cases is a little different; such people need to study the world of business at the same time as they are learning the language – they are learning business in English, rather than English for business. These people are usually called “pre-experience trainees”.

Are business English courses about special terminology?

It depends firstly on whether you are a “post-experience” or a “pre-experience” trainee. Most post-experience trainees already know the terminology of their own area of business in English, but don’t know enough other English to use their specialist knowledge effectively for doing business in the real world. For these people a business English course is mainly not about special terminology. On the other hand “pre-experience trainees” will still be learning, or be going to learn, the terminology of their chosen area in their own language, and will not yet be clear about what terminology they might need. They will need to study general terminology as part of their course. As with Question 1, above, these different needs can not always be met within the same teaching group.

Does a business English course include grammar?

Yes, it must – you can’t have language without grammar. But the way it is approached is usually different from grammar in a general English course. A good business course will look at the trainee’s professional needs first and then concentrate on the grammatical structures of most immediate practical use. It is one mark of a good course that it will use the practical functions related to the trainees’ experience to teach and practise the grammatical forms. A less good course often separates business functions and structure, teaching the mechanics of grammar rather than use.

Are there evening and weekend classes?

Yes we offer evening and weekend classes.

Can I practise my speaking in General English Courses?

Yes of course! Teachers encourage you to speak by using the communicative method in all classes which develops confidence and fluency in your spoken English. The centre has an English-only policy.

Do you have private tutors? and how much do they cost?

Yes, we offer one-to-one lessons in all our programs. The price varies per program.

What can I expect in General Conversation Courses?

We use the Communicative Language Approach in English classes. We use real-life situations and encourage communication throughout each lesson. The course content has a solid base of language functions (grammar) and appropriate social language (gestures and expressions). Even in grammar classes, you will have lots of opportunity to practise communication using the newly taught grammar structure as a base. This method puts great emphasis on listening and developing the ability to understand others. You will use lots of different resources in the classroom. Among these, course books act as the core tool which integrates the language and skills input. You will also use audio-visual resources, authentic materials and a wide range of computer-based activities that give you the opportunity to expand your learning through language exercises and the internet. Be prepared to take part in all the class activities, do your homework and go to the structured study sessions – you will then make maximum progress!

Do I get a certificate after the course?

You will receive a Certificate of Attendance at the end of your course, which will show your level of English, the dates on which you have studied, as well as your attendance.

If I have question about my course, whom can I ask?

Each branch has a Director of Studies, an Academic Manager and academic team of teachers. You will have a specific teacher or tutor assigned to your course and class. Your class teacher will be able to answer specific questions about your lessons and activities and the course tutor will be able to answer questions on your course and will monitor your progress and attendance on a weekly basis.

Do I have to buy my course books?

All study materials for use in class and for structured study will be provided but these resources are not included in the course fees. If you wish to purchase books you can do so in the centre or at a local book shop.

Who are the instructors and trainers of HRM?

Our HRM certificate program instructors are working professionals with extensive experience in human resources and related fields.

Do I need to take HRM certificate program classes in a particular sequence?

No. Each course is designed to stand alone. However, in order to complete the program, you will need to take “required courses” following a certain course plan.

How long will it take for me to receive a certificate?

Upon completion of the course hours including the Project, you will receive the Human Resources Management Certificate from our Centre. Students usually take two or more classes per quarter. Most classes are four or five weeks long and conveniently offered once a week. The overall time you need to complete the final certificate will depend on which courses you select. Usually it takes maximum 20 days to recieve your certificate.

How are CHANGE trainers and instructors evaluated?

Trainers and instructors are evaluated before selection, and then each year according to the following technical criteria: • Subject knowledge • Classroom management (the ability to organize the class for maximum benefit to student learning) • Course and lesson planning • Understanding learners (understanding trainees difficulties, evaluating progress, and giving feedback to individual trainees.

What are CHANGE standards for recruitment of instructors and trainers?

CHANGE has more than 50 instructor and trainer. All have specialist qualifications in their field. For the English language instructors They have different accents from across the English speaking world, but all share a familiarity with standard English, and a strong commitment to intercultural dialogue and high quality English language teaching. All CHANGE trainers and instructors are all involved in ongoing professional development. This includes studying for further qualifications, regular in-service training sessions, and formal observations with feedback by academic managers.

What are the training techniques and methods used in CHANGE?

Our instructors and trainers are keen on implementing interactive methods and techniques that integrate the latest technology with different pedagogical and training activities and exercises that include role-plays, guided and free discussions, linguistic games, workshops, seminars and simulations.

How can I start TOEFL preparation course?

After your placement test, we guide you on the level you should take. We have three levels for TOEFL preparation course: 1. TOEFL Orientation Course. 2. TOEFL Preparation Course. 3. TOEFL Testing Course

Where is IELTS recognized?

IELTS is accepted by most UK, Australian .In the United States, it is widely accepted as an alternative to TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).

What type of IELTS should I be prepared for?

IELTS has two versions – Academic and General – you can choose the version that meets your needs. There are two kinds of reading and writing test – called modules. Both modules are held at the same time and in the same room as the listening and speaking test. When you register, you need to choose the module you want to take. Academic module is taken when applying for higher education or study abroad. The General Training module is taken when applying for immigration to New Zealand, Australia or Canada.

Whenever you find yourself lost, you can use this form to ask about anything, one of our agent will answer your questions :)

Send questionclear